This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
DIY Makeup Storage Ideas
If your makeup is out of control and you can never find what you’re looking for it’s time to get organized! Today I’ve rounded up some super simple DIY makeup storage ideas that you can make this weekend to get your dressing table back under control!
28. Make an eye shadow palette holder using items from the dollar tree
27. Store your lipsticks in this copper tube holder which is super simple to make
26. Turn an old breakfast set into cute makeup storage
25. Raid the kid’s toy box to make some of these funky storage jars
24. Make your friends jealous with these gorgeous copper organisers
23. Raid the recycling to create these makeup holders
22. This DIY two tier organiser is perfect for small dressing tables
21. Make your own make-up palette
20. Make your own magnetic storage if you’re short on space
19. Glam up your dressing table with these storage jars
18. Create your own vanity table
17. Repurpose a dish drainer to store your eyeshadow palettes
16. Make your own rotating lipstick tower for a fraction of the cost of buying one
15. Makeup brush holders don’t get much more stylish than this glamorous DIY
14. If you LOVE lip gloss you’ll love this repurposed shoe organiser!
13. Recycle old cardboard boxes into a fabulous makeup storage container
12. Glass jar plus Sharpie marker equals SUPER cute makeup storage
11. If you’re handy with a sewing machine you can whip up your own make up brush roll which is great for travel
10. Next time your kids want to collect bits of wood turn them into a makeup brush holder
9. This IKEA hack Raskog to vanity cart is just genius – especially the repurposed cutlery holder
8. Turn glass vases into fabulous makeup brush holders
7. Small makeup collections deserve great storage too!
6. Make your own hanging makeup organiser
5. Make your own glass top vanity desk so you can see all of your makeup
4. Turn a cheap glass votive into a sparkling makeup brush holder
3. Upcycle empty candle jars into a stylish makeup holder
2. Turn a sushi mat into a makeup brush organiser